Your AdBlue consumption will determine your purchasing options, eg which packaging to choose in the initial stages, and when to upgrade from packaging to bulk. These are questions that our Air1 sales team can help you answer.
Yara, through its official Air1 partners, has standard delivery to you within 3 days of placing an order. Our range includes:
- Packaged AdBlue: 10Liter AdBlue cans, 210Liter AdBlue drums, 1000Liter AdBlue IBCs.
- AdBlue in bulk, for direct deliveries to your site into a mini-bulk tank or an underground tank supplied by road tanker
If you only have one or two vehicles equipped with SCR, then this 10Litre AdBlue Can will suit your needs. This Can is:
- Easy to transport
- Easy to use to fill the tank
- Nozzle included for contamination-free pouring
10 Litres allows you to make a journey of approximately 600km (400miles). They can be carried on vehicles for emergencies to enable you to reach your depot or the next service station if necessary.
You can buy our AdBlue Cans from service stations, Air1 distributors or from your vehicle dealership.
If you have a small fleet of SCR engines, you can easily choose the 210Litre Drums. Correctly stored, you can store AdBlue in your depot for 12 months.
Please contact us to request a quotation
If you have just bought your first new SCR vehicle(s) or if your fleet includes vehicles that only travel short distances, you will have a limited AdBlue consumption. It is therefore better to start by a simple solution: the intermediate bulk container (IBC). This 1000Litre IBC will offer you a complete and flexible solution alongside your fuel storage.
Please contact us to request a quotation.
If you have a number of SCR vehicles in your fleet then an AdBlue bulk solution will be the best option for your fleet. We offer an easy and affordable solution for bulk AdBlue with Air1:
- Tanks are available from 2,500Litres+
- Stock management by telemetry available
- Double side dispensers to allow two vehicles to re-fill at the same time
We can install bulk tanks in your depot and we can install as an add-on to your diesel storage unit if required too.