AN Emulsion Grade
AN-E is a dense prill ammonium nitrate obtained by spraying the melted product. It is purified Ammonium Nitrates for explosives, used in the manufacture of emulsion matrix.
Beware : Even minor levels of iron (> 15 ppm) make it impossible to produce emulsion explosives, we therefore guarantee the right quality AN for emulsion. It is essential to guarantee that Ammonium Nitrates for emulsion are of good quality.
AN-E is sold in big bags of 1250Kgs which allow for transport and storage efficiencies.
What is Ammonium Nitrate Emulsion grade?
- Purified quality dense prill, that is not porous
- Dissolved and mixed with other components to obtain matrix for emulsion explosives
- “State of the art” explosive technology used in most large scale mines
- Requires an emulsion plant and mixing truck, therefore know-how and equipment
Choose Yara’s AN-E to gain more consistent product quality
- Be less exposed to caking and have improved flowability
- No flocculation required after melting prior to emulsion manufacture